The Morley Gold Series ABY MIX Switcher is essentially a 2-Channel Mixer in a robust pedal enclosure. It’s the perfect utility pedal for multi instrumentalists, teachers, and technicians alike. The latest Gold Series version comes with a fresh new look and upgraded, quieter circuitry. It’s also equipped with our premium buffer circuit so no matter how much cable you’re running your tone will be preserved. Having one of these on hand will prepare you for the most common routing needs. It’s a must-have for every musicians tool kit.
Both inputs are routed to each output channel and each output has a bypass switch. The level controls let you mix each input and give you 15dbs to work with. Unity begins at 10 o’clock at the undarkened circle. It runs off a standard 9V power supply and can be powered by a 9V battery in a pinch.
- Routes both Inputs to each Output, and has Bypass switches for each Output
- Independent level control for each Input with 15dbs to work with
- Handy LED’s let you know which output is active
- Premium Buffer Circuit protects your tone from any mischief in your signal chain
- Powered by a standard 9V power supply or 9V battery
- Cold Rolled Steel Enclosure for Maximum Protection
- Dimensions: 6.63″ L x 4.38″ W x 2″ H
- Current Draw – 2 mA
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt
- NOT intended for use on powered speaker lines
- Morley Part Number: ABY-MIX-G