A serious overdrive all-rounder. The Drivemaster is back and as fierce as ever. From vintage to modern drive tones in a durable unit.
The Drivemaster is based on the original Guv’nor but takes things a stage further with a new tone and drive network. The Drivemaster’s three band tone network acts as if adding an extra amp to your set up, with real Marshall tone and overdrive. The iconic look has also been accurately recreated, right down to the finish of the control knobs and unique shape. There’s plenty of reasons the first edition is so heavily sought after today. This reissue takes everything that made the original so special and replicates it for today’s player.
- Made in the UK.
- Authentic mild steel chassis.
- 1 x 1/4” jack input, 1 x 1/4” jack output.
- Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Volume controls.
- Requires power from either a 9V battery or a 9V DC power adaptor (not included).
- Current drawn (at 9VDC): 5mA
- Input impedance: 1M ohms
- Output impedance: 25k ohms
- Width: 110mm
- Length: 147mm
- Height: 67mm
- Weight (without battery): 0.7kg