The Marshall Blues Breaker Reissue Overdrive Pedal is back in all its former glory. Warm, responsive tones to take you from Texas blues to all out-drive.
The sound of the 1962 ‘Bluesbreaker’ amplifier began a legend, with the smooth tone, rich warmth and full character that gave guitarists more expression than ever before. The original Bluesbreaker pedal took this and put it in a stompbox and this reissue accurately delivers all that once again. Your Bluesbreaker pedal captures the magic of those classic vintage amps and will add sweetness and crispness to your guitar sound, but with extra edge to carry solos and squeeze out those vital harmonics. These pedals have been seen on countless stages since first being introduced in 1992. That iconic look has been accurately recreated so it’s equally recognisable for today and the future.
- Made in the UK.
- Authentic mild steel chassis.
- 1 x 1/4” jack input, 1 x 1/4” jack output.
- Gain, Tone and Volume controls.
- Requires power from either a 9V battery or a 9V DC power adaptor (not included).
- Current drawn (at 9VDC): 5mA
- Input impedance: 1M ohms
- Output impedance: 25k ohms
- Width: 110mm
- Length: 147mm
- Height: 67mm
- Weight (without battery): 0.7kg