The Laney Digbeth DB200-210 Hybrid Bass Combo Amp offers vintage appeal and ultra-modern functionality in a compact format. The DB200-210 delivers a range of FET & Tube tones not previously available, in a super compact, powerful and portable bass amp. Why Digbeth?... it’s where were we born, with a bass in our hands!
Tilt is a dynamic, powerful SEE SAW EQ control. This control has a central neutral position. Turning the control clockwise increases the overall mid to high frequencies and decreases the lows thereby giving your sound more presence, which can be useful for cutting through live band situations. Turning the control anti clockwise reduces the overall mid to high frequencies and increases the lows making your overall sound rounder.
FX loops are important as they allow you to add effects to the signal path in a specific place between the pre-amp and the output section on an amplifier. This is where FX loops are important as it allows you to put time-based FX after the distorted pre-amp section. For example, delayed distortion sounds different to distorted delay – try it.
The XLR-DI out allows you to connect your amplifier to a PA system or recording interface, without the need for mic-ing. A ground lift switch allows you to reduce or remove any unwanted hum due to earth loops.
- Balanced DI output with source switching
- 200 Watts RMS
- 2 x 10" HH Blue label woofers
- 1" LaVoce Compression Driver
- FET & TUBE pre amp sections - footswitchable
- Mixable FET & TUBE pre amp sections
- Selectable MID pre-shape EQ curves
- TILT 'EQ Seesaw' function
- XLR Balanced DI out Pre/Post selectable
- 3.5mm phones out
- 3.5mm stereo Aux IN
- FX loop
- Ground Lift
- Ergonomic side mounted metal grab handles
- Minimum load 4 Ohms
- 2 channels
- Item dimensions: 580mm x 440mm x 325mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 18.5kg