The DynaTrem Dynamic Tremolo by Keeley Engineering is an all new type of tremolo that is dynamic and responsive to your playing. Your playing controls the Rate and Depth. The harder you play, the more it responds. Play softly and it relaxes. Set the sensitivity with Rate or Depth controls and you have an unparalleled ability to be expressive with your guitar and tremolo.Tone Trio – Three Modes
Dynamic Rate – Your playing strength controls the Rate. The harder you play, the faster it modulates! Relax and play softly and the tremolo almost stops.
Dynamic Depth – Play gently and it just barely throbs. Play aggressively and it and pulse hard and deep.
Harmonic Tremolo + Reverb Mode. Yes that phaser/vibey, soulful and sweet sound! We have crafted our own circuits to give you a sound that is sinfully good. Slippery and smooth, you won’t want to gig without it. Add Reverb by adjusting the SHAPE controlWave Table
With a spin of the SHAPE control you get 4 wave-forms: Ramp Up, Sine Wave, Ramp Down, and Square Wave.
4th Mode! All DynaTrems after serial number 300 have a hidden feature mode: Stadard Tremolo Turn the Shape knob all of the way down and it become a standard triangle wave tremolo in the Delta Rate or Delta Depth modes. Call us for a free upgrade if yours does not have this feature.
Or, when in Harmonic Tremolo Mode the Shape control is Reverb!Other Features
- Integrated noise reduction – developed with the code to reduce noise swells common with tremolo circuit, you get the quietest effect possible.
- Output Volume Control – Can be set for a boost for stand out effect.
- True-Bypass – No tone loss when off
- Battery Free – Any standard 9 volt, negative tip power supply will work, like a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power II. 60mA or greater.
- Keeley Engineered – Decades of audio experience and design.
The DynaTrem Dynamic Tremolo features killer graphics! Looks like an old tube amp or old tube radio. Tone to match too!