The DigiTech TRIO+ pedal offers guitarists an invaluable tool: a bassist and a drummer that will learn your riffs right the first time you play them, and who can change genres, styles, tempo, and offer variety instantly, without even dropping a beat. You press the footswitch, play your progression once, press the footswitch again, and suddenly you've got a full band backing you, so you can solo, experiment, or innovate however you please. The TRIO+ also has a built-in looper, so you can loop and sequence guitar parts, with or without the automatic backing band.
Up to 80 Variations in Genre and Style: The DigiTech TRIO+ offers 12 different genres with 12 style varieties each, giving you over 80 different combinations to choose from. With this pedal, you get a groove that is finely locked into not just the rhythm and key of your progressions, but also your playing style and genre-specific nuances. The TRIO+ isn't just a drum machine with added bass -- it intuitively listens to what you're playing and matches it, and then gives you variations on the theme you've already played. The pedal also offers you controls for the bass and drums, the tempo, and built-in effects that change your guitar sound in a variety of ways depending on which genre selection you've selected.
Now With a Built-In Looper: The TRIO+ has a built-in looper, allowing you to record loops with overdubs and sequence the different loops to create full songs. You can record and loop guitar parts by themselves, or with the TRIO+ backing band, and the level of the looped parts can be adjusted separately. With the ability to stack guitar parts and sequence custom loops, along with the TRIO+ bass and drums, it's easy to create detailed, rich live accompaniment that's customized to your music.
Turn Your Jams Into Songs: The TRIO+ can learn up to 5 different song parts at a time, which can be recalled at any point, making seamless transitions between a verse, chorus, bridge, intro, and outro. It includes programmable song part intensities to give a sense of variety and musicality between the different sections of your song. Plug in a DigiTech FS3X Footswitch to the TRIO+, and you can control the style knob and part buttons hands-free, for an even more seamless integration into your setup.
- Guitar pedal with the ability to listen to and learn the rhythm and key of your chord progressions
- Up to five parts can be stored at one time
- 12 different genre selections, each with 12 completely different styles in both 4/4 and 3/4 time signatures
- Built-in guitar effects to change your input signal to match your genre and style
- Outputs for either your guitar amplifier or PA mixer
- A headphone output with its own volume control
- A mixer section for the bass and drums
- Tempo control
- Store up to 12 sings with loops on a Micro SD Card (included)
- A control input for optional use of the DigiTech FS3X Footswitch, making switching easier and more hands-free
- USB input for software updates
- Included power adapter
If you're ready to move beyond simple drum machines into the future of solo accompaniment, the DigiTech TRIO+ is your solution. It offers intelligent, intuitive, and, most importantly, highly musical backing tracks for whatever you throw at it, making it an invaluable tool for practicing, songwriting, and beyond.