Universal Audio's Evermore Studio Reverb FX Pedal is here to fuel your creative music-making journey. This high-quality, elegantly crafted stompbox offers the grainy ambient trails and mesmerizing modulations of the iconic late-'70s early-digital device. Plus, the true/trails bypass switch, short/long Pre-delay switch, and analog dry through ensures you get the most accurate and reliable sound. So no matter what kind of music you make, the Evermore Studio Reverb FX Pedal will help you achieve the reverb sound you've been searching for. Get ready for your journey through the vintage digital beyond with the Universal Audio Evermore Studio Reverb FX Pedal.
Explore the Atmosphere with Bit‑for‑Bit Authenticity: Built upon the award-winning algorithms found in our flagship Golden Reverberator, Evermore Studio Reverb gives you the stunning ambient effects of the classic hardware used on decades of iconic guitar sounds, right on your pedalboard.
Add Three Classic Digital Programs to your Pedalboard: With iconic Room, Small Hall, and Large Hall effects, Evermore gives you the exact spaces of the vintage hardware. And the easy-to-use Treble, Mid, Bass decay lines and Mod control ensure perfectly sculpted ambience, from subtle to experimental.
- Authentic emulation of a vintage digital studio hardware, in a compact stompbox
- Bit-for-bit emulations of iconic Room, Small Hall, or Large Hall programs
- Vintage-correct Bass, Mid, and Treble decay lines
- Mod control for lush, grainy "early-digital" textures
- Selectable true/trails bypass, short/long Pre-delay, analog dry through
- Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built for years of decades performance
- Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 250mA minimum (sold separately)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4” TS unbalanced
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4” TS unbalanced
- USB: Type-C for updates via computer
- Height: 5.81 cm, 2.29 inches
- Width: 6.55 cm, 2.58 inches
- Depth: 12.07 cm, 4.75 inches
- Weight: 0.650 lbs (0.295 kg)