The Radial Bassbone v2 Bass Preamp & Boost Pedal includes with a number of customizable features to suit any type of setup or playing style, while providing superb audio quality ideal for a live stage or studio recording.
- Two-channel bass preamp for 1 or 2 basses
- Shared effects loop with footswitch
- Variable clean boost circuit and EQ controls
- PZB booster and piezo input for upright bass
- Built-in Radial DI with balanced output for the PA
The ultimate bass control center
The Bassbone V2 combines high quality audio performance with the ability to take control of your tone and configure each feature to match your ideal setup. Seamlessly switch between upright and electric basses, while tailoring the signal from the upright with a three band EQ, high-pass filter, and a high impedance input for a more natural tone. You can engage your effects pedals with a single footswitch, and assign them to either input individually, or share them across both. A wet/dry control for the effects loop provides the ability to blend the original bass signal in with the output from the pedals, preserving the tone and clarity of your instrument. The Bassbone V2 also features a powerful clean boost that can be activated with a footswitch, or reconfigured as a mute switch for silent tuning on stage.
- 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, HPF, Boost
- Input Connectors: 1/4"
- Output Connectors: 1/4", XLR
- Audio circuit type: Discrete class-A FET input with low noise ICs.
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 18kHz
- Dynamic range: 85dB
- Gain: Unity gain device
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05% @ -15dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.2% @ -20dBu
- Input Impedance: 220K Ohms input A, 220K/10M Ohms input B
- Output Impedance: 300 Ohms at XLR
- Equivalent Input Noise: -92dBu at XLR
- Noise Floor: -100dB
- Construction: 14 gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D): 5.5" x 4.2" x 2" (203 x107 x 48mm)
- Weight: 2.55lb (1157 grams)
- Power: +15VDC/400mA adapter included
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable