Housing an unabridged valve amp-style signal path recreated in analogue electronics, the Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE Custom Overdrive Pedal accurately delivers a wide range of British and American amp tones, from clean to fully cranked.
With valve and silicon rectifier channels, a built-in mid boost and unique controls that will tailor its output to the amp you’re using, this may be the last overdrive pedal you will ever need.
We’ve built a range of EQ compensation features into the RevivalDRIVE to make sure it will sound great with whatever amp you’re using – even a flat-response power amp.
The optional front-panel filter controls take fine-tuning the pedal to the next level, with variable shelf and cut frequency controls and a fully adjustable secondary boost/cut EQ.
- Shelf Freq: Varies the shelf frequency of the top panel HI SHELF filter
- Cut Freq: Varies the low-pass frequency of the BRI-CAP CUT filter trimpot on top of the pedal, for optimal compatibility with all vintage Fender, Marshall and Vox amps
- Adj: Turn clockwise to reduce treble and boost bass, and counter-clockwise to increase treble and reduce bass
- Freq: This three-way switch shifts the frequency focus of the EQ up or down
- Mode: Select MODE I when using a full-range amp that sounds woolly or muddy. Select MODE II when addressing an overly bright amp that needs taming