Behold the mighty Morley 20/20 Power Fuzz Wah Pedal, one of the great Morley classics. The 20/20 version not only comes in a Pedalboard friendly size, but now has our acclaimed Switchless Activation. It offers our widest frequency sweep and when combined with it’s Fuzz circuit delivers monstrous Fuzz Wah tone that will send other Wah pedals into hiding.
- One of the great Morley classics. Fuzz and Wah packed into one pedal.
- Fuzz circuit comes before the Wah circuit just like the original.
- Vintage Fuzz mode emulates that old-school ripped speaker sound that the original MPSA12 Transistors achieved. Modern Fuzz mode is tighter and more Guitar Distortion like.
- Switchless Wah activation, simply step on to activate and step off to bypass.
- Our acclaimed Optical circuitry that won’t wear down or get scratchy over time.
- New 20/20 Buffer circuit that prevents signal loss and maintains tone.
- 6.85″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (L x W x H)
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter with 12ma Current draw. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Silent Switching, won’t “pop” or bleed into audio signal when Fuzz and Fuzz type are engaged.
- MQ2 custom Inductor, LED indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, glow-in-the-dark treadle grip/toe-end logo.
- One-year warranty. Lifetime Warranty available with registration.
- Morley Part Number: MTPFW