The Maestro Discoverer Delay is a modern analog delay pedal that proudly utilizes legendary analog bucket brigade device (BBD) technology to deliver classic, warm, and inviting delay sounds. The intuitive 3-knob control layout lets users quickly dial up the length of the Delay time (with a range from 20 ms to 600 ms), the amount of Sustain (delay repeats), and adjust the level of the delays in the Mix. A toggle switch engages built-in modulation that applies anything from a slightly saturated, tape-like wow and flutter effect to a heavily pitch-shifted modulation effect to the delayed signal. Two internal trim pots allow the user to adjust the Rate (speed) and Width (sweep range) of the modulation. The true bypass footswitch triggers the LED lights in the bugles in the Maestro logo when it’s on, so you’ll always know when the effect is active.
- Switches: True Bypass footswitch, Mod On/Off Modulation Mode toggle switch
- Led Indicators: Red, yellow, and blue bugles in the Maestro logo illuminate when the pedal is active
- Signal Processing: All-Analog
- Delay Time Range: 20 ms - 600 ms
- Power Requirements: 9V battery or regulated 9VDC power supply (5.5 x 2.1 mm plug, wired center-negative)
- Current Draw: 61.3 mA
- Power On Switch: Incorporated into the input jack. Unplug the input when not in use to prevent battery drain. Remove the battery when the pedal is going to be stored for long periods to prevent leakage and damage.
- Input Impedance: 470 kOhms
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhms
- Switching Type: True Bypass
- Dimensions: 5.04" x 3.45" x 2.5" (128.0 mm x 87.6 mm x 63.5 mm)
- Weight: Net: 1.27 lb. (576.1 gm.) Gross: 1.64 lb. (743.9 gm.)
- Internal Trim Pot: Two internal trim pots allow the user to adjust the Rate (speed) and Width (sweep range) of the modulation that operates when the Mode switch is in the up (MOD-ON) position. Using a small screwdriver, turn clockwise to increase, counterclockwise to decrease the modulation Rate and Width.