The Maestro Agena Envelope Filter pedal is designed for ease of use and is tailored for optimized dynamic control. The Agena offers two distinct filter frequency options for a wide range of tonal possibilities. Musical and inspiring, it will surely bring on the funk. This all-analog pedal boasts a two-position Mode toggle switch for increased sonic versatility. The LO mode setting focuses the filter in a lower frequency range, while the HI mode emphasizes a higher range of frequencies. The intuitive 3-knob control layout lets users quickly set the desired Sense (the envelope’s sensitivity and response to your picking attack), control the Attack (how fast the filter increases or opens up), and adjust the Decay and how long the filter stays in the open position. The true bypass footswitch triggers the LED lights in the bugles in the Maestro logo when it’s on, so you’ll always know when the effect is active.
- Switches: True Bypass footswitch, HI/LO Mode toggle switch
- Led Indicators : Red, yellow, and blue bugles in the Maestro logo illuminate when the pedal is active
- Signal Processing : All-Analog
- Power Requirements : 9V battery or regulated 9VDC power supply (5.5 x 2.1 mm plug, wired center-negative)
- Current Draw : 26.6 mA
- Power On Switch : Incorporated into the input jack. Unplug the input when not in use to prevent battery drain. Remove the battery when the pedal is going to be stored for long periods to prevent leakage and damage.
- Input Impedance : 380 kOhms
- Output Impedance : 500 Ohms
- Switching Type : True Bypass
- Dimensions : 5.04" x 3.45" x 2.5" (128.0 mm x 87.6 mm x 63.5 mm)
- Weight : Net: 1.23 lb. (557.9 gm.) Gross: 1.59 lb. (721.2 gm.)