The Line 6 POD Go Wireless Guitar Effects Processor enables a simple and intuitive workflow. Plus, its onboard Relay wireless receiver and included Relay G10TII transmitter free you to go wherever your inspiration takes you.
With it's simple plug-and-play interface, ultra-portable lightweight design, and best-in-class tones, the POD Go Wireless guitar processor gets you on the road to ultimate tone. Choose, edit, and control sounds using the color LCD screen, five push encoders, eight rugged footswitches, and a cast-aluminum multi-function expression pedal—and add two external footswitches or a second expression pedal for even more real-time control. All the essential audio connections are at your fingertips, too, including balanced stereo outputs, a duplicate amp out that can be tapped before the Cab/IR, a stereo effects loop, a headphone jack, and even a USB port for accessing the 4-in/4-out audio interface with re-amping.
POD Go Wireless boasts an arsenal of professional-quality amp, cab, and effect models drawn from the acclaimed HXTM family of effects processors—including classic amps like the Black-panel, Plexi Lead, and Treadplate—as well as supporting third-party impulse response (IR) loading. What is more, sophisticated features such as Snapshots enable you to easily access all the tones you’ll need to cover every section of every song.
Experience the joys of wireless technology with a built-in Relay wireless receiver and included G10TII transmitter, and never worry about cable creep, jack noise, or untimely tangles ever again. Move without restrictions and play where the vibe is right. You’re better untethered.
Remarkably light, compact, and portable, the POD Go Wireless guitar processor fits easily into a gig bag—or the optional POD Go Shoulder Bag—making it the perfect on-the-road companion for weekend tours, fly dates, and those last-minute rehearsals. Leave the bulky pedalboards at home and know you’re covered with a treasure trove of classic amps, cabs, and effects; and a rugged foot controller for wah, volume, and real-time parameter control—everything you’ll need to rock the gig like a pro.
Step On It
With its streamlined plug-and-play Interface, POD Go Wireless gets you up and playing in no time. And editing, storing, and creating presets has never been easier thanks to features like Snapshots, which enables you to create up to four variations within a single preset and seamlessly transition between them without experiencing the audio dropouts and disruption of delay and reverb trails that normally occur when switching between DSP-intensive presets.
Let POD Go Wireless bring your recording game to a new level, with a pro-quality onboard 4x4 24
- Best-in-class performance Including HX amp and effects models
- Simple interface with 4.3" (11cm) color LCD for fast and easy tone creation
- Portable, compact, and lightweight design
- Relay G10TII transmitter included
- Color footswitch LEDs indicate type and status of assigned function
- Load third-party cabinet impulse responses (IRs) for unlimited cabinet options
- Snapshots let you seamlessly switch between tones without audio dropouts
- Free POD Go Edit app for easy preset editing and backup
- Stereo effects loop and TRS expression pedal/dual footswitch input
- 4-in/4-out 24bit/96kHz audio interface for recording and re-amping
- Optional POD Go Shoulder Bag (sold separately)