The most compact and powerful rigs out there! MASSIVE Ironheart tone in a tiny box! The IRT-SLS offers 3 full Ironheart channels – clean, rhythm & Lead, separate EQ’s, footswitchable boost and two power modes depending on your requirements. High power mode delivering 3 – 300 watts rms and standard power mode which delivers 1 – 60 watts RMS. The IRT-SLS features a USB Audio I/O and a RE-AMP send jack, which means that you can alter the guitar tone of your original recording – without having to re-track anything! And do it silently. All the tube tone and more power in a small, compact, portable package – the IRT-SLS is the ultimate FLY-RIG. Loaded with great sounding cabinet emulations and an illuminated logo the IRT-SLS is the amp to be seen and heard with.
A re-amp socket works in conjunction with the T-USB feature on an amp and allows the original dry (left channel) signal to be re-routed back through the pre-amp and be sonically altered.
The T-USB interface supplies both a dry signal and the processed signal – split left and right to your DAW – directly into either your PC/MAC or iPad*.
In order to let you operate your tube amplifier silently we have included an internal dummy load. This means that you can use your amplifier without the need to connect an external load (speaker) to it, without fear of damaging your amplifier.
Laney Ironheart SLS Guitar Amp Head Features & Specs
- Ultra-powerful – 1 to 300 Watts RMS
- PC/MAC/iPad/Android compatible
- Speaker emulated record out
- MP3/Aux In
- FS4-IRT included
- Studio quality digital reverb
- Loaded with 2 real ECC83 tubes
- The Ultimate Fly rig
- Lightweight and portable
- GB-2U carry case optional extra
- Extension speaker socket: 1 x 16 Ohm, 1 x 8 Ohm, 2 x 16 Ohms, & 2 x 8 Ohms
- FX loop series/switchable level
- XLR DI out, Post output with switchable cabinet emulation
- Plugs straight into your computer
- Item dimensions: 70mm x 320mm x 235mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 3.5kg
In the box
- Footswitch cable (3m)
- FS4-IRT Footswitch
- Main power supply lead