The IK Multimedia Amplitude TONEX Capture is an all-in-one accessory that makes it easy to capture your real amp’s tone perfectly, with or without microphones. It’s the ideal way to tone model your gear using the TONEX software, but also the perfect
- The perfect all-in-one companion for Tone Modeling and reamplification
- Three accessories in one: Tone Modeling, amp recording and reamplification
- Connects your audio interface to your amps and cabinets with the correct signal level
- Capture your amp tone pre-cabinet without the need for microphones or load boxes
- Ground lift and galvanic isolation eliminate hum and noise
- Ideal for capturing Tone Models, also the perfect tool for reamplification
- Comes with TONEX SE (includes 200 Tone Models)
There are two separate gain stages that allow you to adjust levels to and from your amp.
First, TONEX Capture connects to the output of your audio interface and allows you to feed that signal to your amp at just the right level using the left attenuation control.
Second, TONEX Capture connects to your amplifier’s line out (a speaker must be connected) or pedal output and allows you to feed that signal to your interface at the right level using the right attenuation control.
The end result is a pristine copy of your amp’s real tone, ready for TONEX modeling or any other use you can imagine.