Combining the versatility of Hartke's HyDrive speakers with a modern lightweight cabinet construction, the HL410 is designed for demanding bassists who need a speaker cabinet that can handle anything thrown its way. Designed from the ground up, the HL410 features four 10" HyDrive neodymium speakers that can handle 1000 watts RMS in an enclosure that weighs only 45.3 pounds.
HyDrive Speaker Technology
HyDrive HL speakers feature a composite cone that joins together a straight anodized aluminum inner cone that delivers smooth mids, with a curved, Kevlar®-loaded paper outer cone that produces deep and warm lows. A 1" horn loaded tweeter, with a three-position level switch, adds the high frequencies. The result is a superior tone with clear fundamentals and natural overtones.
Built to Perform
HL410 is a dual-chamber, sealed cabinet constructed using 16mm kiln dried plywood which dramatically reduces the overall weight of the cabinet. Black textured paint, powder coated steel grille and chrome plated corners round out the robust build.
- Description: 4 x 10" bass cabinet
- Power Handling: 1000W RMS
- Impedance: 8Ω
- LF Drivers: 10" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cones with neodymium magnets
- HF Driver: 1"
- HF Level Control: 3-position switch (-6dB, Off, On)
- Frequency Response: 45Hz–17kHz (-3dB) / 30Hz–17kHz (-10dB)
- Inputs: 2 x Twist & Lock, 2 x 1/4" (wired in parallel)
- Cabinet Type: Dual-chamber, sealed
- Cabinet Construction: Solid plywood, extensive bracing, dado joinery, textured paint finish
- Grille: Black perforated steel
- Weight: 45.3lb / 20.6kg
- Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 15" / 618mm x 618mm x 381mm