Hartke's HyDrive HD210 is the next step in speaker evolution. Compact and lightweight, this dual 10" bass speaker cabinet is perfect for the working bass player. On its own, or part of a stack, the 500-watt HD210 delivers a full sound stemming from Hartke's patented HyDrive HD paper/aluminum hybrid cone speakers.
The HyDrive HD speaker design features a 2-piece composite cone that merges a straight anodized aluminum inner cone with a curved, Kevlar®-loaded paper outer cone that delivers clean, clear output with an extremely smooth response. The double-roll curvilinear surround limits the driver from over excursion, while providing a smooth midband response. The result is a clean, full tone with the clear fundamentals of each note, as well as natural overtones to further define your sound. Additionally, a round wire voice coil and vented former design has been incorporated to provide a nice low-end zing and that optimizes power handling.
Built to Perform and Project
The HyDrive HD210 is a sealed cabinet constructed from solid plywood with extensive bracing and dado joints, making it rigid, yet lightweight for superior projection and minimal energy loss. In addition, the HD210 is furnished with a black perforated steel grill, recessed steel handle and steel corners, making it both resilient and easy to transport.
- Description: 2 x 10" bass cabinet
- Power Handling: 500W RMS
- Impedance: 8Ω
- LF Drivers: 10" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cones
- HF Driver: 1"
- HF Level Control: 3-position switch (-6dB, Off, On)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–17kHz (-3dB)
- -10dB LF Response: 35Hz
- Inputs: 2 x Twist & Lock, 2 x 1/4" (wired in parallel)
- Cabinet Type: Sealed
- Cabinet Construction: Solid plywood, extensive bracing, dado joinery, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: Black perforated steel
- Additional: 1 x inset steel handle, 8 x steel corners
- Weight: 36.6lb (16.6kg)
- Dimensions: 14.5" (371mm) x 24" (612mm) x 15" (383mm)