Hartke's HyDrive HD112 is a compact, single 12" bass speaker cabinet designed for the modern bass player. Light enough to carry with one hand, this 300-watt cabinet is loud enough to be used on its own or is a great addition to any bass stack. Its selectable 4 or 8 ohms design allows you to get the most power out of your amplifier in any situation.
The HyDrive HD speaker design features a 2-piece composite cone that merges a straight anodized aluminum inner cone with a curved, Kevlar-loaded paper outer cone that delivers clean, clear output with an extremely smooth response. The double-roll curvilinear surround limits the driver from over excursion, while providing a smooth midband response. The result is a clean, full tone with the clear fundamentals of each note, as well as natural overtones to further define your sound. Additionally, a round wire voice coil and vented former design has been incorporated to provide a nice low-end zing and that optimizes power handling.
Built to Perform and Project
The HyDrive HD112 is a vented cabinet constructed from solid plywood with extensive bracing and dado joints, making it rigid, yet lightweight for superior projection and minimal energy loss. In addition, the HD112 is furnished with a black perforated steel grille, a recessed steel handle and steel corners, making it both resilient and easy to transport.
- Description: 1 x 12" bass cabinet
- Power Handling: 300W RMS
- Impedance: 4Ω or 8Ω
- LF Driver: 12" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cone
- HF Driver: 1"
- HF Level Control: 3-position switch (-6dB, Off, On)
- Frequency Response: 35Hz–17kHz (-3dB)
- -10dB LF Response: 25Hz
- Inputs: 2 x Twist & Lock, 2 x 1/4" (wired in parallel)
- Cabinet Type: Vented
- Cabinet Construction: Solid plywood, extensive bracing, dado joinery, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: Black perforated steel
- Additional: 1 x inset steel handle, 8 x steel corners
- Weight: 34lb (15.4kg)
- Dimensions: 16" (406mm) x 19" (483mm) x 15" (381mm)