Discover why top artists and producers have chosen Eventide for over 50 years with the H90 Harmonizer / Multi-Effects Pedal, Eventide’s next-generation multi-effects pedal. Whether you want high-quality bread-and-butter effects or experimental sounds unheard, the H90 has everything you need to inspire your creativity with an intuitive UI designed with players in mind, 62 effect algorithms, and hundreds of Program combinations curated for a variety of instruments and genres. With its comprehensive I/O and flexible routing options, the H90 is designed to be the heart of your rig.
The H90 Harmonizer features modern ARM-based architecture derived from the world’s most powerful effects processor, Eventide’s flagship H9000 Harmonizer. This paves the way for the ongoing creation of more advanced effects processing techniques. As a result, the pedal not only offers the iconic reverbs, delays, modulation, and pitch-shifting effects of the H9 Max but goes far beyond with ten new powerful algorithms including state-of-the-art, fast-tracking, and warble-free Polyphonic Pitch Shifting. Eventide’s proprietary SIFT (Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking) technology clears the road ahead for next-gen effects both long-imagined and unimaginable.
Two of these already impressive algorithms can be combined into a Program to create novel, inspiring sounds. The H90 Harmonizer’s dual algorithm design features true spillover between Programs, series or parallel effect routing, and flexible I/O.
Two Mono Inserts
Two mono inserts allow you to incorporate outboard effects in any configuration or combine them for one stereo insert. Optimize your signal flow with instrument or line level operation and full gain controls to incorporate the H90 into your rig or make it the centerpiece.
Dual Mode lets you do things like connect using the four-cable method or process two independent stereo instruments at once! Let the H90 Harmonizer take you beyond the effects horizon.
Live Performance Machine
The H90 Harmonizer is a live performance powerhouse! The front panel has been reimagined with five push knobs, seven LED buttons, and a hi-res OLED display for greater hands-on control and parameter feedback.
In PERFORM mode, you get six programmable footswitches. Map functions like tap tempo, preset and insert bypass with momentary states, and performance parameters like reverb freeze, pitch flex, or delay repeat. Furthermore, you can make multiple instantaneous parameter changes with three HotSwitches.
The comprehensive UI allows you to control any parameter with ease. Adjust expression mappings by hand with the PERFORM HotKnob and engage up to six individual assignable parameters with the three push-button Quick Knobs. Get even more control with two inputs for expression pedals or auxiliary switches with up to three buttons. If that’s not enough, take advantage of the pedal’s extensive MIDI control.
- Preloaded with 62 effect algorithms:
- 10 new effect algorithms: Polyphony, Prism Shift, Bouquet Delay, Head Space, WeedWacker, Even-Vibe, Wormhole, Instant Flanger, Instant Phaser, and SP2016 Reverb
- Includes all 52 effect algorithms from the H9 Max Harmonizer with enhanced features and improvements
- New low-latency Polyphonic Pitch Shifting with SIFT (Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking) technology
- ARM-based architecture lays the foundation for new and exciting creative effects
- Use two algorithms at once per Program
- True spillover between Programs
- Route effects in series or parallel
- Instrument or line-level operation
- Two mono inserts or one stereo insert can be positioned anywhere in the signal chain
- Dual-mode for processing two independent stereo signals at once
- Five push-turn knobs for more tactile control
- Two expression inputs for pedals, up to 3-button auxiliary switches, and CV signals
- Use H90 Control software to edit Programs, create lists, and update firmware on a Mac or PC
- Built-in tuner