The Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi Fuzz / Distortion / Sustainer Pedal lets you rip and rumble with a full fuzz tone and no low-end loss. Inspired by the mythical bass response of the Black Russian Big Muffs of the 90’s, the distortion of the Bass Big Muff hits like a ton of bricks, sludgy mortor and all.
The classic three-knob design of Volume, Tone, and Sustain make for familiar control over the fuzz circuit. A Dry/Bass Boost switch either mixes you dry signal with the fuzz tone or reintroduces more low frequencies into the fuzz circuit, which is useful when the Tone knob is set high. A seperate Dry output allows for two amps sets for increased setup versatility.
- Tailor your drive/distortion sound with sustain, tone and volume knobs
- A dry switch that mixes your dry bass with the Bass Big Muff Pi’s distortion
- A bass boost EQ switch that reintroduces your low frequencies when tone is set for high frequencies
- Based on the Russian Big Muff
- True bypass
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 9V battery included