The Blackstar Unity 500 Bass Combo Amp is the result of countless hours of technical research and benchmarking against the most iconic historic references. Designed from the ground up by bass players, for bass players they are straight forward and powerful. Blackstar’s unique Response control allows the player to choose between the sound and feel of three classic power amp stages, shaping compression, natural drive and dynamics.
Combined with three distinct preamp voicing's and a 3-band semi-parametric EQ, Unity produces infinitely flexible bass tone and exceptional feel, whatever your playing style.
Any player, any sound
Performance optimized, powerful. Unity’s deceptively simple controls allow you to quickly and easily mould and create your tone no matter the style.
Choose from 3 unique voices and response controls to uniquely shape the sound in your head.
Ultimate flexibility and connectivity
Push your creativity with built in Chorus, Compression and Octave effects all whilst being the perfect unit for both studio and stage with a balanced XLR, USB connectivity and more.
The sound in your head
Offering Classic, Modern and Flat voicings, Unity bass is perfect for playing any style. Classic offers a Valve-Inspired growl with a Vintage EQ, Modern offers High-headroom dynamics and advanced EQ and Flat provides totally flat signal that's clean and transparent.
Unique response control
Unity’s unique response control adapts 3 power amp stages to shape compression and feel. Linear response is powerful and articulate, 6L6 packs the compression and punch of 6L6 power valves and 6550 creates the dynamics and headroom of high power 6550’s.
Adding to Unity's array of features, the amp comes with 3 different overdrives all with a user-controlled blend. Overdrive offers smooth, open and harmonically rich tone. Distortion provides balanced, pedal-like power and Fuzz creates an in-your-face classic bass fuzz.
- 500 Watts
- Custom designed Eminence 2 x 10inch Opus Speakers
- 3 Voices – Classic, Modern, Flat
- 3 Footswitchable Drives with user controllable blend – Overdrive / Distortion / Fuzz
- 3-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid
- Unique Response control – Linear, 6L6 and 6550
- Footswitchable Chorus and Sub-Octave with adjustable level control
- Input Gain with clip indication
- Pad Switch for active / passive instruments
- Master Volume
- Link to Unity Bass Series Active Cabinet
- USB audio out for direct recording
- Series effects loop
- MP3 / Line in n XLR + 1/4 inch Line Out / Headphones with independent level control
- D.I. / cabinet emulated Line outputs