The GFI Systems Synesthesia Dual Engine Modulation Pedal is not just another modulation pedal. By marrying a powerful dual-engine architecture with rich and deep algorithms we provide players with immersive and 'colorful' modulation effects experience, hence the name: Synesthesia.
Synesthesia for everyone. with carefully designed user interface and comprehensive feature sets, Synesthesia is suitable for professional musicians, recording musicians, performers, as well as bedroom guitarists.
MIDI In / MIDI Thru: Nearly all features and functionalities of the pedal are opened to MIDI access, including MIDI clock.
Tap-Tempo: You can tap in your tempo using an external tap pedal, via Midi, or on the pedal itself.
Space saving: 12 cm x 12 cm (4.7" x 3.5"), impressively small for a pedal that can replace 3 or more individual stompboxes.
Switch effects order (pre or post): Effortlessly via the switchable Pre/Post configuration (specified on per-preset basis).
- Dual-engine runs 2 algorithms simultaneously.
- 38 classic and modern modulation effects.
- Flexible DSP Routings : Cascade, Mixture, Split.
- 32 Presets.
- MIDI In / MIDI Thru.
- Expression Pedal - with adjustable heel and toe values.
- Control Voltage (CV) - takes 0 - 2.5 V control voltages.
- Aux Switches - accepts up to 3 external switches for versatile control (tap-tempo, bank up/down, etc).
- Input Impedances: 1 MOhm.
- Output Impedances: 500 Ohm.
- DAC / ADC Resolution: 24 bits.
- Current Draw: ~240 mA.
- Input / Output Jacks: 1/4 inch TS.
- USB Connector: Type B
- Weight: 800 Grams (1.6 lbs).
- Dimension: 12 (L) x 12 (W) x 5.5 (H) cm
- Power Requirement: 9VDC / 240mA, negative-center plug (Power supply is not included).