The Origin Effects Magma '57 Amp Vibrato and Drive Pedal accurately captures the legendary pitch-shifting vibrato effect found in vintage Magnatone amps.
We’ve used all-analogue components to recreate this unique and sought-after effect at circuit level. We’ve also added a three-way Blend switch that combines the wet and dry signals in different
ways to deliver three distinct modulation modes: pure Magnatone pitch modulation, Uni-Vibe-style phasing and a unique chorus effect.
Alongside a range of modern features like tap tempo, rhythmic subdivisions and effects switcher integration, the MAGMA57 also houses a complete valve amp-style signal path. Built on the same platform as our groundbreaking RevivalDRIVE and inspired by the original Magnatone amps, the pedal’s amp circuitry delivers complex clean and overdriven tones dripping with vintage vibe.
Meanwhile, the powerful Post-Drive EQ section will make sure that the MAGMA57’s stunning range of tones will sound their best whether it’s plugged into an amp, flat-response power amp, mixer or recording interface.
- True two-stage pitch-shifting vibrato, as found in the Magnatone 260/280
- Switchable blend modes to combine wet and dry signals in- and out-of-phase
- Complete valve amp-style signal path recreated in all-analogue electronics
- Powerful tone-shaping Post-Drive EQ
- Footswitch input for tap tempo and effects switcher integration
- High-current, low-noise electronics
- High-quality buffered bypass
- Advanced power supply filtering and protection
- Premium components throughout
- Designed and built in England