The DSM Simplifier Deluxe Channel Zero Watt Preamp Pedal is a zero-watt, dual-channel reverb stereo amplifier. After years of extensive research, the Simplifier masterminds have pushed the limits of the galaxy, with a breakthrough in the guitar world. Attending the call of musicians who search endless boutique sound possibilities, flexibility and extreme portability, the Simplifier Deluxe offers the world's finest all analog 0 watt dual channel amp, with cab simulator, multi-stage reverb, and ultimate connectivity options. All in an extremely small format.
- Ultra Connectivity Platform
- Use it as a stereo 2-channel amplifier, or 2-parallel amplifiers for full stereo signal chain, or with 2 guitars at the same time, each with its own amp and fx loop.
- Mono or Stereo mode Input
- Stereo FX send with preamp bypass option for each channel.
- Stereo Thru jack for recording unaffected signal, WDW, or monitoring purposes.
- Right and Left fx return jacks. If the Left return is empty, it can be set to be a slave of the right channel (for mono use) or take the signal from channel B (for full stereo use).
- DI outputs
- 1/4" inch outputs with option to bypass the power+cab emulation.
Two Fully Independent Preamps
- 2 studio grade preamps capable of modeling iconic amplifiers tones. Each channel boasts:
- 3 preamp types (MS Brit, American, AC Brit)
- 3 Gain modes ( Clean, Crunch and Lead)
- Channel A models a cranked amplifier with phase splitter saturation, producing dynamic range of distortion harmonics, ultra responsive picking, pinching harmonics that fly from fingers. Ideal for aggressive and expressive playing.
- Channel B models the same amps, but with a warmer, rounder response, perfect for sweet cleans, blues crunch, up to heavy rhythm guitar
Multi-Stage Stereo Reverb with 3 Modes
- Including a full stereo reverb, with mix control for each channel independently.
- 3 reverb modes:
- Short: Room style
- Mid: Plate style
- Long: "Ether" style